The Early Registration period closes at 5:00 p.m. on June 4. Your Registration worksheet in Yale Course Search (YCS) will be locked at that time and will remain so until the Add/Drop period begins on September 1. You may continue to add and remove courses from your Canvas worksheet in YCS throughout the summer.
Before 5:00 p.m., June 4, log in to YCS and review your Registration worksheet:
- Enroll in a minimum of three course credits in order to avoid a $50 fine.
- Total enrolled credits are displayed at the top of the Registration worksheet. You are only enrolled in a course if there is a black checkmark next to the course.
- Enrollment in courses with pending instructor permission requests is not guaranteed; pending courses do not count towards the minimum of three enrolled credits.
- If you requested permission for any courses, check your status and make any necessary adjustments to your worksheet.
- Confirm you are enrolled in the courses you most desire.
- Access your Degree Audit through the Yale Hub to ensure your planned enrollment applies toward degree and major requirements.
Over the summer, academic departments will continue to add new courses to YCS, as well as begin planning for discussion and lab sections that you will select during the Add/Drop period. As registration-related dates are announced, they will be added to the Registration website, which is your source for all dates, instructions, and FAQs.
Have a wonderful summer!